Join the Library
Library Membership is free for residents and ratepayers in the Horowhenua district. You can join at any Libraries Horowhenua branch by bringing along your personal identification and proof of address. Conditions of use apply and can be viewed below.
Once you have been issued with your new library card you also become an online member.
This enables you to access the following online services:
- review your borrower record with us
- check the items you have out and their due dates
- Renew items
- make reserves (holds)
- update your personal details
- download eBooks
- access our subscribed databases
- Recommend items not in our collection
Conditions of use
In accepting and signing your new library card, you agree to:
- return all items borrowed by the date due;
- pay for overdue, damaged or lost items and any debt collection fees;
- advise the library of any change of address and contact details; and
- acknowledge the same responsibility for any child you have registered.