About the Studio
As a cultural and community centre, Te Takeretanga o Kura-hau-pō provides basic audio recording facilities for the Horowhenua Community.
- Guitars, bass, keyboards and drums are available on site or bring your own instruments.
- Use Apple software (Logic Pro X or Garageband) to do multitrack recordings, then mix and burn your recordings onto a CD.
- Sound Engineering services are available.
- Affordable rates and conditions apply.
- Apple iMac with latest versions of Logic Pro X and Garageband
- Tascam Us-1800 audio interface (10 inputs)
- Behringer 1832FX mixing desk
- Behringer Truth B3030-A monitors
- Behringer B2 condenser mic
- Yamaha electric piano (weighted keys)
- Cort acoustic & electric guitars & bass
- Roland TD11 electric drum kit
- Make a demo CD to enter a song competition, or post your recordings online?
- Bands & solo artists, want to record your music?
- Book your sessions to access this popular community facility
- Record narrations for radio or historical value
$25.00 per hour
$15.00 per hour