The Mahi Space
The Mahi Space is a modern co-working space, suitable for small business groups and individuals at 10 Bath Street, Levin just off State Highway 1, with plenty of free all day parking available, nearby.
The Mahi Space is a co-working facility that provides a variety of options to choose from, either use the facilities in the conference room, or have a small meeting around one of the tables, or book your workstation at a hot-desk Pod, there's a space that will fit your work style and situation. If you have a meeting, or a Zoom to dial into, then Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and book a suitable space, as available.
Bookable Spaces include:
- The Conference Room is fully equipped for video conferencing, presentations and meetings especially for 4-20 attendees.
- One of two Meeting Spaces for small meetings, include seating around a table for up to 6 people in each Meeting Space.
- A choice from one of three Hot-desk Pods equipped with a screen, mouse and keyboard, suitable for 1 person each.
The furniture and amenities are all provided, simply bring your own device (BYOD) such as your laptop, tablet, iPad or other device and book your space.
Bookings are highly recommended. To book a space complete the Booking Request Form by clicking on this button below:
A comprehensive programme of training, workshops, talks and seminars by experts, mentors, experienced trainers and tutors to improve business skills and knowledge.
Business support and expert advice especially for small businesses, owner/operators, self-employed entrepreneurs and start-ups.
Event details are listed online at the following links:
The Mahi Space Facebook Page
Te Takeretanga o Kura-hau-pō Event & Activities
Horowhenua Events Calendar
The events are open for anyone to attend i.e. you do not have to be a member to go to events in The Mahi Space.
It’s free and easy to sign up to be a Mahi Space Member.
Benefits of being a Mahi Space member include:
- Access to Wi-Fi Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) wireless internet (WiFi) on a safe and secure network
- Printing, Scanning and Photocopying
- Secure Door Access
- TV/AV/PC kit for video conferencing, presentations and client functions
- Discounts to ticketed program of events which includes; support, expert advice and learning opportunities especially in business, ICT, internet for business, ecommerce and online marketing
- Use of the kitchenette and toilet facilities
- Updates via email
If you are interested in being a Mahi Space Member please register below.
You’ll also have access to Te Takeretanga o Kura-hau-pō public facilities during the operating hours such as the digital content creation suite, to record an audio advertisement or podcast! Another such space is The Library Café that offers yummy lunches, snacks and treats as well as barista made coffee and other beverages. It’s all under the same roof, simply go through the Youth Space into the Library Main Space and you’ll find it during the Café opening hours.
In Te Reo, Mahi is a verb that means to work, do, perform, make, accomplish, practise, raise (money) and activity. That's exactly what you'll be doing in The Mahi Space. It's right next to The Youth Space in Te Takeretanga o Kura-hau-pō, opposite the New World Fuel Station and just along from the Levin bus terminal on Bath Street, Levin.
10 Bath Street, Levin 5510
Normal Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Booking requests outside normal business hours may be accommodated, subject to availability.