The Mahi Space
The Mahi Space is a modern conference room and co-working facility, suitable for small business groups and individuals.
Located at 10 Bath Street, Levin just off State Highway 1, with plenty of free all day parking available, nearby.
It’s a place that inspires innovation, supports start-ups and small businesses, to assist with running your own company or organisation.
The Mahi Space provides a variety of options to choose from, either book the conference room, or have a small meeting around one of the tables, or book your workstation at a hot-desk Pod. If you have a meeting, or a Zoom/Teams to dial into, or work to do, then Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and book a suitable space, as available.
In The Mahi Space, you can do your work in an environment that's designed to feel like "your home-office away from the home-office” there's a space that will fit your work style and situation.
Bookable Spaces include:
- The Conference Room is fully equipped for video conferencing, presentations and meetings especially for 4-20 attendees.
- One of two Meeting Spaces for small meetings, include seating around a table for up to 4 people in each Meeting Space.
- A choice from one of three Hot-desk Pods equipped with a screen, mouse and keyboard, suitable for 1 person each.
The furniture and amenities are all provided, simply bring your own device (BYOD) such as your laptop, tablet, iPad or other device and book your space.
Bookings are essential, to request a space complete the Booking Request Form by clicking on this button below:
The Mahi Space is a place where you can learn new skills, while collaborating with other like-minded business people. We offer workshops and training suitable for small business owners, self-employed, owner-operators, small businesses, leaders, employees and individuals.
The Mahi Space provides opportunities for people to gain knowledge about a wide range of topics. The workshops will enable you to do more with your time and are designed to help you develop your skills and grow your business.
Event details are listed online at the following links:
The Mahi Space Facebook Page
Te Takeretanga o Kura-hau-pō Event & Activities
Horowhenua Events Calendar
The events are open for anyone to attend i.e. you do not have to be a member to go to events in The Mahi Space. Please do not attend if you feel unwell.
It’s free and easy to sign up to be a Mahi Space Member (though you can still attend seminars and book spaces before you decide to join up!) Benefits of being a Mahi Space member include:
- Access to free Wi-Fi Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) wireless internet
- Printing, Scanning and Photocopying
- TV/AV/PC kit for video conferencing, presentations and client functions
- Discounts to ticketed program of events which includes; support, expert advice and learning opportunities especially in business, ICT, internet for business, ecommerce and online marketing
- Use of the kitchenette and toilet facilities
- Updates via email
If you are interested in being a Mahi Space Member please register below.
In Te Reo, Mahi is a verb that means to work, do, perform, make, accomplish, practise, raise (money) and activity. That's exactly what you'll be doing in The Mahi Space. It's right next to The Youth Space in Te Takeretanga o Kura-hau-pō, opposite the New World Fuel Station and just along from the Levin bus terminal on Bath Street, Levin.
10 Bath Street, Levin 5510
Normal Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Email The Mahi Space: [email protected]
Booking requests outside normal business hours may be accommodated, subject to availability.
The Mahi Space has developed thanks to Horowhenua District Council and Kānoa - Regional Economic Development & Investment Unit (Provincial Development Unit).