Our Digital Catalogues
If you are a registered member of Libraries Horowhenua you can check out e-books and audiobooks through our digital catalogues. We have two different catalogues through Wheelers and OverDrive. Both platforms are available as downloadable apps for your devices, Wheelers e-Platform and Libby.
You will need:
- A Libraries Horowhenua membership or a e-membership.
- A password set on your card.
- No fines exceeding the borrowing cap.
How it works:
-Visit our digital catalogues by OverDrive and Wheelers, or download the apps Libby and e-Platform to your device.
- Find our library (Libraries Horowhenua / Horowhenua Library) and login with your card number (starts with W000) and password.
- Get browsing and borrowing!
- If you do not know your password, phone us on (06) 368 1953 or email us at [email protected]
- A-guide-to-e-Platform-Wheelers.pdf(PDF, 402KB)
- A-guide-to-Libby-and-OverDrive.pdf(PDF, 390KB)
- Digital-catalogues-tables.pdf(PDF, 100KB)
- Email [email protected] for further help
e-membership is a membership option for those who don't require a traditional library card. Becoming an e-Member of Libraries Horowhenua will give you access to:
- e-books and audiobooks via our digital catalogues; Overdrive and Wheelers
- Digital databases
e-membership is available to new members only. To sign up, complete the form below and we will be in touch with your membership details.
Click here to view form.